Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Note to Adam

To prove my love, I would drink a gallon of fixer
The taste would make me cringe, a feeling I knew when I was not with you

To prove my love, I would expose a roll of perfect film
A crime comparable to murder, something I committed that one time you didn't call me back

To prove my love, I would smash a vintage Leica camera to pieces
The same thing you did to my heart when you cancelled dinner the other night

Just take my picture
Develop our love
Expose your heart
Don't leave me in the darkroom


these words were inspired by my dearest Collin Phillips

2 comments:

Margo said...

dknfhlkdrglkndfbndkfbnda.
i'm tattooing this on my face.

Zoe Kendall said...

all of those things made tears come to my eyes because the thought of exposing film and smashing cameras (drinking fixer might be delightful) makes me want to die.

But this is the point.

Stalkers